Indonesia Digital Home (IndiHome) is a communication and data service provider from PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia. It provides services such as landline phone (voice), internet (Internet on Fiber or High-Speed Internet), and interactive television (USee TV Cable, IP TV). Telkom brands IndiHome with these three services as one package sale (3-in1) as when you subscribe for it, you will get all internet, IPTV, and landline phone services at once.
Fiberhome Router Setting
- Username: user
- Password: user1234
- Username: admin
- Password: %0|F?H@f!berhO3e
DNS Support Speedy
Google: * * *
Comodo (recommended for safe browsing)
OpenDNS: * * * *
Norton: * * Security
Security and Pornography
Security, Pornography and “Non-Family Friendly”
Telkom Speedy: -*
DynDNS: * *
Hurricane DNS: * *
SNR and Line Attenuation
Classification of SNR_Margin (Signal-to-Noise Margin)
Higher is better. A higher SNR value means that the signal strength is stronger in relation to the noise levels, which allows higher data rates and fewer retransmissions.
- 29,0 dB ~ above = Outstanding
- 20,0 dB ~ 28,9 dB = Excellent. Stable connection.
- 11,0 dB ~ 19,9 dB = Good. Smooth ADSL signal sync.
- 07,0 dB ~ 10,9 dB = Fair. Vulnerable to signal condition changes.
- 00,0 dB ~ 06,9 dB = Bad. Failed or jumpy signal sync (intermittent internet connection).
Classification of Line Attenuation
Lower is better. The further you are from the exchange, the higher your attenuation figure will be as the signal loss increases.
- 00,0 dB ~ 19,99 dB = Outstanding
- 20,0 dB ~ 29,99 dB = Excellent
- 30,0 dB ~ 39,99 dB = Very good
- 40,0 dB ~ 49,99 dB = Good (cukup)
- 50,0 dB ~ 59,99 dB = Poor. Chance of connection problem (unstable, etc).
- 60,0 dB ~ above = Bad. Many connection problems (lost connection, disconnected, etc).
IP Registration + ISP Name of Telkom:
- 10 : PT Telkom Indonesia
- 61 : Telkom
- 110 : PT Telkom Indonesia
- 118 : Telkom
- 125 : PT Telecomunikasi Indonesia
- 180 : PT Telkom Indonesia
- 222 : Telkom
Classification of IP
If you have a different ISP (Internet Service Provider) name no need to worry as the front of your IP (Internet Protocol) is different too. Here are the classifications of Telkom’s IP:
- IP 61 and IP 222 are the safe IP (suitable for Browsing, Download, Online Gaming, even though it’s not the best)
- IP 125 and IP 110 are the Downloader IP (the best IP for download)
- IP 180 is the Online Game IP (the best IP for online gaming because of the small ping/ latency)
- IP 36 is the Browsing IP (suitable for browsing, but not optimal for online gaming as it has a high latency)
- IP 10 is the IP to block Telkom Speedy Numbers that haven’t paid the bills (except for @wifi.id)
- IP 118 (temporary) is a pretty strong IP for browsing, download, and online gaming (higher than IP 61 and 222 but not the best)
Public Connection Issues
For those who wants to connect your local internet with service like (duckdns, noip, etc) you might wants to consider some of this troubleshoots configurations.
- Router Settings
- Make sure Network > Remote Management > Enabled
- Make sure IP is accessible from the internet ex. 18.104.22.168
- Dynamic Ip with 110.x.x.x usually not working
- Just re-plug the electricity cable to get a new IP address from TelkomSpeedy
- Subscription Package Setting