AppBeat is a tool for monitoring websites and servers. It helps you to see if your services are unresponsive or have any downtime. AppBeat is a cutting-edge tool for keeping track of your websites and online services. If a failure or potential problem is discovered, we will contact you through email or SMS as quickly as possible so that your support team can begin fixing it. The Scheduled Maintenance module and the Public Status Page module are included in all of their plans. They provide a free basic plan that you may increase at any moment. You can choose from predefined programs or create your own plan that best matches your needs.
- It checks for a valid HTTP(S) response.
- This tool provides TLS or SSL monitoring.
- You can test your email server with POP3, IMAP, or SMTP protocols.
- It sends a ping request to the server to check that it is working correctly or not.
- You can check connectivity for port using UDP or TCP protocol.
- AppBeat analyze domain server entries to see that your addresses are correctly resolved.
What Are Their Mission?
Their mission is to assist you in monitoring your online services and catching faults and abnormalities before they reach your consumers and turn into expensive incidents!
How Do They Monitor?
Their worldwide dispersed monitoring system analyzes your online services, web pages, and assets on a regular basis from various places. 24/7
Why Should You Monitor?
It identifies outages, unusual activity, and performance regressions. Reduce your chances of losing consumers, time, money, and your brand’s reputation.
What can we monitor?
Measuring response times and uptime, verifying page integrity with SHA-256 hash, and checking for legitimate HTTP(S) responses.
With their TLS / SSL monitoring, you’ll never forget to renew your web server certificate.
They’ll make ping queries to your servers on a regular basis to see if they’re still online.
TCP / UDP
Using the TCP or UDP protocols, check connection for arbitrary ports.
Examine your DNS server records to verify if your addresses are being resolved appropriately. Keep an eye on the Whois information.
IMAP, POP3, and SMTP protocols may be used to test your email servers..
What Are AppBeat’s Benefits?
Easy to understand reports
- Check to discover whether your services were down or if they were unresponsive.
- You have complete control over the quality of your hosting services. You may get your SLA refund by using our uptime report.
- Identify possible bottlenecks by visualizing response performance by date range or location.
- Get uptime reports delivered to your mailbox on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Customizable notifications offer you complete control over when and how your team is notified about downtime or poor performance. Email, SMS, HipChat, OpsGenie, PagerDuty, Pushover, Slack, or dynamic webhooks may all be used to receive notifications.
Highly reliable monitoring
- Their aim and top focus is to provide reliable monitoring!
- Their primary monitoring components are built to be fault-tolerant and dependable:
- The AppBeat Core monitoring system is spread across many locations and has automated failover. Each cluster is self-contained.
- The Azure SQL database is set to high availability.
- Their monitoring agents are elastic microservices that are distributed globally (horizontally scaled with our user base growth to ensure quality of service).
For their Elite subscriptions, they additionally provide a service level agreement (SLA) with a 100% monitoring uptime guarantee. As far as they know, they are the only monitoring company that offers this feature.
How Much Does AppBeat Cost?
The cost of AppBeat starts at $10.00 per user, per year. A free version is available. A free trial of AppBeat is available.
What Is AppBeat Best For?
Customers that can’t afford to have their website or online service go down utilize their service. They identify outages and abnormalities and send out messages as soon as possible so that the problem may be rectified.
- There are several notification connectors.
- There are several sorts of monitors.
- It is necessary to manually configure the settings for all displays.
- Personal settings do not allow you to alter your email address.
AppBeat is a website and server monitoring tool. It allows you to see whether any of your services are offline or unresponsive. appBeat is a cutting-edge application for keeping track of your online services and websites.
- Browser Extension