ManageEngine Applications Manager
Applications Manager is an application performance monitoring software that provides deep visibility into the performance and user experience of your business-critical applications and infrastructure components.
It helps you to isolate and resolve performance issues across your entire application stack quickly – from the URL to the line of code – with minimal overhead, before your customers are affected.
Organizations of all sizes use Applications Manager to improve and automate IT and DevOps processes, ensure optimal end-user experience, and deliver better business outcomes.
- Monitor the performance of a single webpage or sequence of webpages.
- Monitor critical page workflows and test applications before launch.
- Track unauthorized content changes.
- Simulate & analyze end user experience and measure website performance from multiple locations.
- Identify and resolve issues faster with automated application discovery, tracing and diagnostics(ADTD).
- Anticipate future resource utilization and growth with machine learning enabled analytics.
Here are references that you can use to get started and learn more about Applications Manager:
For some that like to learn from a video tutorial, you can check out tutorials below :
- Browser Extension