Pingdom is a Swedish website monitoring software as a service company launched in Stockholm and later acquired by the Austin, Texas-based SolarWinds.
The company releases annual reports on global internet use, which are frequently cited in academic publications and by media organizations as a source of Internet-related statistics.
With the help of this tool, customers get alerted about any issue so that they can focus on their daily business.
- It examines all parts of a web page
- This software provides a performance overview.
- You can trace your performance history
- It allows you to test from multiple locations.
- It can track and analyze the load time of website critical pages.
- You can filter out false alters.
- Pingdom provides REST API integration.
Here are references that you can use to get started and learn more about Pingdom:
For some that like to learn from a video tutorial, you can check out tutorials below :
- Browser Extension