Uptime Robot is a software used to monitor websites. It monitors your websites every 5-minute intervals and alerts you if your sites are down.
- It can check port, ping, and HTTP(s).
- You can view uptime, downtime as well as response time.
- It enables you to ignore downtimes
- You can verify downtime from numerous locations.
- Uptimerobot enables you to perform monitoring tasks with REST API.
- This application allows you to share statistics with visitors or teammates.
- You can specify a period not to get monitored.
Here are references that you can use to get started and learn more about Uptimerobot:
For some that like to learn from a video tutorial, you can check out tutorials below :
- Browser Extension