Install WordPress Automatically (with Softaculous)
This page explains how to install WordPress automatically using Softaculous software.
Here is a guide to installing a WordPress CMS using Softaculous.
- Login to the cPanel page (namadomain.com/cpanel).
- Click the “Softaculous” menu in the “Software / Services” category.
- click the WordPress logo on the Softaculous main page. Or you can use the menu on the left of the page, Blogs> WordPress.
- Click the Install tab.
- The next page is the page for WordPress installation settings.
– “Choose Protocol” field, if your website has SSL protocol installed, please select the protocol with “https: //” or if your website does not have the SSL protocol installed, please verify using another protocol.
– The “Choose Domain” text box, for this column, doesn’t need to be changed if we want to install it in the main domain. However, if we want to install on a subdomain, we can make adjustments by clicking the “black arrow” and selecting which domain/subdomain you want to install.
– “In Directory” text box, if you want to install in the main folder (public_html) of a domain or subdomain, it is necessary to leave/delete the entries in this column.
– Fill in the “Site Name” filled with the name of the website that you will create.
– Fill in the “Site Description”. We can fill in a short description of the website that you will create.
– Fill in “Admin Username” with the username you will use.
– Fill in the “Admin Password” with the password you want to use.
– Fill in “Admin Email” with the email address that you will use.
- Then click “Install” to install WordPress.
- Then you will see an installation “progress bar”. Wait until the installation process is finished until the indicator is full and shows the number 100%.8. After the progress bar is full and showing the number 100%, Softaculous will take us to the Post-installation Overview page. The WordPress installation process using Softacolous is complete.
- Wp Environment
- Web Hosting
- Wp Framework
- Wp Basic
- Wp Community Events
- Wp Plugins
- Booking Appointment
- Image Optimization
- Media Management
- Wp Themes
- Wp Tools
- Wp Troubleshoot
- Wp Visual Builder