VaultPress is a real-time backup and security scanning service created by Automattic, the same company that runs and backs up millions of WordPress.com sites. Every post, comment, media file, revision, and dashboard setting on your site is now automatically backed up to our servers via VaultPress, which is now powered by Jetpack. You’re safe from hackers, malware, accidental damage, and server failures with VaultPress.
With daily and real time syncing of all your WordPress content, VaultPress makes it simple to keep an up-to-date backup of your site. VaultPress runs daily comprehensive security scans and makes it simple to assess and fix risks to keep your site safe.
It’s straightforward. The VaultPress plugin connects your site to the VaultPress servers, which automatically perform WordPress-optimized backups and security assessments. VaultPress can restore any backup to your site with just a few clicks if you provide FTP or SSH information.
What Are the Features Inside VaultPress?
Daily and Real-time Backups
VaultPress automatically backs up and secures your site using our own world-class infrastructure.
Automated Restores to Any Location
Over an FTP or SSH connection, restore any VaultPress backup to your WordPress site. Alternatively, you can move your website to a new location.
Comprehensive Security Scanning
VaultPress will automatically scan your site and alert you to any potential security vulnerabilities. Many hazards can be eliminated with a simple mouse click.
Important Stats for Site Owners and Publishers
Based on post and comment activity, see when your site is most productive and popular.
Centralized Site Management
Protect all of your WordPress.org-powered sites with a single dashboard for backups and security.
How Much Does It Cost?
VaultPress, for example, charges $3.50 per month for automated, real-time cloud backups, but these plans only keep your backup for 30 days. You’ll need to switch to a higher plan, which costs $29 per month per website, if you want an unlimited backup archive.
Why Should You Use VaultPress?
Automattic built VaultPress, a WordPress plugin. Its main focus is on WordPress site security and real-time automated backups.VaultPress safeguards you against the most common as well as the most serious security risks.Here are a few compelling reasons to investigate VaultPress. Here are a few compelling reasons to investigate VaultPress.
Backup & Restore
VaultPress enables you to create optimal backups on a regular basis and restore your website in a matter of seconds. All of this was accomplished with a single click. Multiple websites can be monitored, backed up, and managed from a single dashboard. Automattic stores automated backups in an offsite digital vault.
Malicious Content & File Repair
VaultPress also monitors and detects potentially harmful files (such as viruses and malware) on your website.If any changes to the installation are detected, VaultPress will send an email to the administrator.It also looks for suspect coding and flags it. With a single click, you’ll be able to remove viruses, malware, and other harmful threats that have been detected.
VaultPress also comes with effective spam protection. With Akismet’s help, you can quickly use its anti-spam features to keep your website free of spam. All of this can be accomplished without the involvement of the administrator.
VaultPress, when used in conjunction with Jetpack, combines the features of these two plugins to provide a wonderful security solution.
How Many Sites Can VaultPress Protect?
A single WordPress site is covered by a VaultPress subscription. Additional subscriptions for each of your WordPress sites can be purchased and managed in one location.
How to Instal VaultPress?
- Visit their plans page and choose the subscription best suited to your needs.
- To check out and pay, follow the on-screen instructions.
- VaultPress will be installed and configured for you immediately.
If you run into any difficulties please contact them
How to Setup VaultPress?
- Vault Press eliminates the fear of not backing up your data correctly or knowing exactly what actions to take because it walks you through the process. It’s dependable and simple to use, making it a great backup tool.
- The level of security is unrivaled. The ease with which you can migrate is an extra plus.
- It’s simple to set up, configure, and utilize. Its plugin allows you to schedule frequent backups at intervals that you choose. It also has a fantastic restoration technique.
- Vault Press still has a limited number of options and functionality. To put it another way, it is unable to adjust particular aspects to make them perform optimally for specific objectives.
- The sole disadvantage of VaultPress is that it lacks granular setup options. It’s geared toward the average WordPress user, not necessarily the power user. VaultPress was not designed for you if you require a bespoke solution that can be tailored to each unique situation.
- The basic problem with VaultPress and the larger WordPress family is that the system’s ceiling is so low (but good) that there aren’t many extra, showy features that can help develop confidence more quickly.
VaultPress is a fantastic tool for backing up data and preventing security concerns in WordPress. It would also solve the challenge of making backups available in a language that the end user understands. Rather than providing them with a more complicated alternative, keep it simple.
VaultPress is a fantastic tool for creating automated website backups. Additionally, using this WordPress addon with other Automattic plugins, such as Jetpack and Akismet anti-spam, will increase the security you’ll need to keep your WordPress site safe. If you haven’t checked out VaultPress or any of Automattic’s other WordPress plugins yet, you should do so right now!
Aside from that, rather than overwhelming them with options, VaultPress gives them something they can see, understand, and feel comfortable controlling on their own if necessary. VaultPress is the best solution if you require a simple solution that your end users will feel comfortable using and updating on their own.
- VaultPress – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org
- A Look Inside the Vault – VaultPress
- VaultPress Reviews 2021: Details, Pricing, & Features | G2
- 6 Best VaultPress Alternatives for Automatic WordPress Backups (themeisle.com)
- What are the benefits of VaultPress? (sectorlink.com)
- Booking Appointment
- Image Optimization
- Media Management